If you are Self Employed and looking for a mortgage this will please you. If you have any enquiries or cases you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Are You Self Employed and Looking For a Mortgage?
This is how some lenders treat Self Employed applicants:-
- We have a flexible Self Employed policy with mortgages available up to 90% LTV.
- If your client has three years or more Self Employed income and their income has increased every year, we will use the most recent years income to assess how much they can borrow.
- If your client has three years or more Self Employed income and their income has fluctuated over the last three years, we will take an average.
- If your client has three years or more Self Employed income and their income has reduced over time, we will use up to 80% of the most recent years figure.
- We are happy to accept alternatives to SA302s, such a finalised accounts and/or an accountants certificate.
- We can also accept applications when only 1 years accounts are available.
If you are Self Employed and wanting to apply for a mortgage please contact AFP mortgage advisers in Shrewsbury on 01743 364377 or contact us by email.