Many self employed people are now setting up limited companies. Most mortgage lenders will require a minimum of 2 if not 3 years’ accounts and will either average the last 2 years’ or take the lowest. This can cause affordability problems as their previous years may be significantly lower.
However we have access to lenders who will base their lending on last year’s accounts alone. This is a great help for start up businesses.
We can arrange the following:
- Mortgages on 1 Years Accounts
- Affordability based on recent year
- SA302 or tax calculations accepted
- Free valuations on some purchases
- Ignore defaults over 2 years old
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.